Monday, May 17, 2010

idiocy

What do you call it when a person will do 101 tasks to avoid doing what's at the top of her to-do list? I used to think that I had a weird kind of creative ADD, bouncing back and forth between creative paths, but now I'm thinking it's more of a general D -- just an overall DEFICIT of logic and commonsense.
My time is too limited to do everything I'm interested in, therefore, I do 5 minutes of each thing and accomplish nothing! The only thing I really make time for is reading. (God bless the inventor of the book light!!)
I need a complete scheduling/lifestyle overhaul. I really do want to fit creative writing back into my life. I spent the weekend at a writers conference, trying to figure out how to do that. I'll fill you in if/when I think of how.
Must go. Crying baby in the background has been ignored long enough... (sorry, Elena!)

No comments:

Post a Comment